Bloodweb error... bloodweb error.... BLOODWEB ERROR
Seriously why... as if it doesnt take ages to hold down the button for every single node waiting for the claimed animation (god forbid mystery boxes, even longer animation) but do I really need to encounter errors as well making me reboot?
I'm not even going that fast in the bloodweb yet your game cant handle it, guess I'll never level rebecca
Comments
It seems every patch they claim to fix it and every patch it still happens. What's better is that it robs you of your selections and gives you back less BP than you had.
Edit: Launched DBD, started putting what few BP i had from a game i played yesterday into someone, Bloodweb error, kicks me to the press start, come back, perk i got is no longer gotten and I have too little bloodpoints to get it. Amazing.
It also steals some of your BP just to rub it in