Suffering in matches after a change is announced

This happens everytime without fail (except when they insidiously nerfed Moris to prevent this). A change is announced then everyone just jumps on the wagon for spite. Like with the new slug change (which i doubt will go live as announced). I have faced 3 slug orienting builds since it was announced. I just wanna ask what the point is? To prove why the change is happening in the first place? Or just because you won't be able to do it anymore you just wanna get it out of your system? Because slugging was a rarity for me before this. At least hard slugging the entire team. Sure slugging one person yeah that was common. But like we're talking bubba knockout saw with knockout and third seal. Another was a silent bell wraith. Solo pain.

Comments

  • I think there are 2 main reasons and you hit on them. "FOMO last time I can do this" and "see this is the problem".