Is the killer expansion pack worth worth it?
Just curious about this since my birthday is coming up I'm considering buying it. Anyone have any thoughts?
Just curious about this since my birthday is coming up I'm considering buying it. Anyone have any thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would not recommend this. It's includes all of the original killers up until april 2021. So no licensed killers. You can get all of these with shards but i wouldn't recommend most of these killers on their own anyways. I don't think the price is very good. You'd be better off waiting for a sale and buying the chapters.
I would only recommend this if you are interested in the exclusive charm that it includes. It looks like this :
Pretty basic, but it's exclusive and rare due to how late this dlc pack was released.