@Peanits said:
It's purely RNG. Your chance of getting it isn't higher than any other map, barring offerings people use to check it out. I haven't got it once yet.
In the patch notes the new "map scheduler" was added to the game and the general consensus is that the new map has been tuned to appear more often at the moment, which certainly "seems" to be the case.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm guessing they want to get as much feedback on it as possible (bugs etc) funnily enough I haven't played on it yet
Spoiler, it runs like ass
Oh?
I get it a lot, but i did also get 3 other maps in a row.
The RNG is just better for that map.
This, btw.
In the patch notes the new "map scheduler" was added to the game and the general consensus is that the new map has been tuned to appear more often at the moment, which certainly "seems" to be the case.