Bloodpoints??
I want more. for this mori update i think aleast for the pink mori it should give 40k for 4k otherwise id rather just run a pudding or streamers if im playing killer. anyone agree?
I want more. for this mori update i think aleast for the pink mori it should give 40k for 4k otherwise id rather just run a pudding or streamers if im playing killer. anyone agree?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, those numbers are undertuned.
Honestly, I'm not a fan of the new moris, they are going to lead to a lot of sweaty play.
i think they should give survivors something like the moris. do something significant and get i nice payout kinda like a rift quest
New moris seems very underwhelming. If we cant mori multiple people anymore, at least BP should be better with it