I did it!
Got a game with 5 stacks of Pentimento.
It was even more satisfying because Pentimento was the only reason I prevented the gate from being opened
Got a game with 5 stacks of Pentimento.
It was even more satisfying because Pentimento was the only reason I prevented the gate from being opened
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice. As whom and where?
I used Pyramid Head and it was on Yamaoka (the variation with the giant temple-like building in the middle with the stairs)
My build (although a little silly) was Ruin, Retribution, Plaything, and Pentimento. Full Hex build. Retribution/Plaything is slightly redundant but meh.
I didn't light any Pentimento totems until I had 2 people dead and there were 2 gens left. Made it a lot easier to just circle the map relighting all 5 totems they destroyed