Thanks behavior (the good, and the bad)

So I've noticed a trend since the wesker chapter and I wanted to say thank you for finally listening to the community when wesler went from ptb to live we said his hit box was too big you made it smaller (too small) then we said it's too small so you made it a bit bigger recently we stated about the cheater problem and you responded. Thank you for finally listening to the community and I hope you all keep this up

(Now the bad) Sometimes you make honestly questionable changes like the unbreakable buff or the rancor nerf. here's a call for some of the older players rember the update that removed the required timing for pallet and flashlight saves yeah worst update ever or the 5.0 update where the hud was changed where the first time ever in dbd history 98% of the player base collectively hated a change honestly your thought process scares people sometimes

Comments