Legion on ps4
I have played survivor against Legion and out of all the games I’ve played against him, all 4 survivors have died, except two games where the killer I guess didn’t know how Legion worked. What I’m saying is I don’t see any reason for buffing him. You either can play him very well or very poorly. I just think you just have to adjust to his play style before asking to buff him. I can say it’s way more intense (for me) against Legion on ps4 and I like it. Thoughts on why people believe he needs to be buffed?
Comments
I remember when this game used to be fun. -_-
"FREDDY OP PLZ NERF"
History repeats itself, but this time killer is way worse.
So the killer is worse, because he won't down a survivor with half of a brain, his movement speed and ability makes him unable to do it.
If you are a new player, I can understand why killers feel OP to you, you should just play more BOTH SIDES, but if you are experienced player... Then well, I have no words.
Play as Legion a lot. Against SWFs. Against pro runners. Get back to me when you understand both sides of the story.
I'm on PS4 too and all Legion's i've faced got 0-1 kill, I've been versing potatoes as Legion so I've been getting 3 kills despite me playing very bad. I'm trying to get better because i'm rusty but me getting those kills had nothing to do with Legion or even me it was their mistakes that got them killed. Maybe your teams aren't very good or used to his playstyle yet just like when Spirit came out. I just know that right now I'm having trouble getting that first hit with Frenzy they always run before I can reach them at the Gen and my Bloodweb hasn't coughed up M&+A yet