If You're Serious about the Cheating Situation...

Then you'll need more than just the community's help in simply just reporting cheaters or the like. You'll need the community's help in coming up with solutions to the problems, especially those who have been the victims of the cheaters.

As someone who has actually fallen victim to multiple types of cheaters myself, and have watched other players experience cheaters as well, we need our voices heard in order to help solidify an actual in-game anti-cheat system that not only does its best to snuff these players out from the game, but can get rid of future exploits as they come.

I'm going to make a thread in the feedback forum (or even here) documenting multiple instances of cheating and how I'd personally tackle them with in-game mechanics later. If you're completely serious about anti-cheat, I hope you use it as some basic foundation for what may need to be changed.

I'll be posting the link to that thread on this thread for ease of access to anyone willing to listen.

Comments