The Legion needs a buff badly.
He's just as horrible as everyone says he is. Just tried using Feral Frenzy on the last 3 survivors and 1 gen left even the way it's supposed to be used I figured it'd be a good end game strat. Nope, hes garbage. His main power has way too many negatives. It's almost as if BHVR wants him to be bad. Imo they need to scrap everything about his power and give him a complete reworking. He looks cool, he's fun as ######### to play, but he's just horrible in the end. I thought everyone was "jumping the gun" on talking smack about this killer but everyone is absolutely right.
In short: he fking sucks. I hope he gets a buff soon, cause new killers is what makes me come back to the game. Id rather go back to playing Red Dead at this point. -_-
And also BHVR, stop making this a survivor game and nerfing killers. Noticed the pick up time was changed again and it seems even slower than before... If it wasn't for us killers survivors would be perpetually waiting in lobbies forever.
In short: he fking sucks. I hope he gets a buff soon, cause new killers is what makes me come back to the game. Id rather go back to playing Red Dead at this point. -_-
And also BHVR, stop making this a survivor game and nerfing killers. Noticed the pick up time was changed again and it seems even slower than before... If it wasn't for us killers survivors would be perpetually waiting in lobbies forever.
Comments
I played a few rounds on him yesterday and while I wouldn't say he's horrible, he does deserve a few buffs. I guess I am not having as much as a bad time with him purely because I've played as the Hag for half of my DBD gameplay, yes even before she was buffed. So I guess I developed a style with playing as 110% movement killers. Or maybe it is the way different people play the game, I don't necessarily know but I do know that I can get at least two kills. It's all a matter of game style. Or how good the survivors you face are.
I was/am rank four at the time I got the Legion so I was expecting to get curb stomped. My expectations have not been met so I'm said now. Anyways, I hope your games go better then they are now.
lest just hope they dont pull another freddy on them
Poor Freddy. He just wanted to be the man of your dreams.