Question about the 1 hour maximum trial change
So I guess trials used to have a 2 hour maximum limit that will now be reduced to 1 hour.
I'm curious - what happens when the limit is reached? Does the game end and remaining survivors "escape" like they do when the killer DCs?
But also, why was the limit so high? How many games legitimately take an hour plus in length where it's not farming/goofing off or 2 survivors hiding around the map or possibly with an AFK killer?
Comments
My most longest match as a killer was 40+ min. When 2 survivors were hiding and not doing gens, holding me hostage, if you please. xD
I imagine the 2 hour limit has existed since the move to servers
They likely set it to 2 hour as more of a fail safe against a rogue game staying alive in the server when the match has already ended.
Nice to see them reducing it as 1 hour is more reasonable of a limit for dbd match.