Game flow
I love having a 2 pallet chase that ends with 2 gens popping in a distance and a boon being set up. I also absolutely love being done with the second chase fairly quickly and have a third gen pop and two other gens be at ~70%. That makes perfect sense and is not in any way shape or form a reason only high mobility and/or high lethality killers (Nurse and Blight fit both of these criteria) are ever viable if you want to have more that 1k after you get to play against survivors that know how to split up on 4 gens and run around a pallet one time before throwing it down. I also hecking love that 4 absolutely random survs can do that and you don't even need swf to do that, once you play long enough you just know what to do.
I like seeing killer rates being up on all fronts, but i would also love to see how the top escaping survivors do at their mmr. I would like to see stats on how games go for survs that have passed the mmr cap a long time ago.
But most of all - i'd like to see more interactions between a survivor and a killer, like those "survivors have to run around the map looking for a gen part" kind of interactions, i want to see a game where you don't have an end game situation after having 3 chases top. Survivors playing efficiently is THE most boring thing ever, because if they do, if they want to win and they know how to - they'll just split up on 4 gens at a time and MAYBE rush the last gen two-three people at a time.
Granted not all games are like these - not most, not even half of them. But they do happen a lot more often once you've won a couple games, and all you can think of when they happen is "why do i have to play against this", "my input does not matter", "there is literally nothing i could've done that would have won me this game or given me a fair chance". I do not like games where it fells like my input as a killer does not matter, is that really asking for much?
Comments