Several DLC missing after reinstall.

My SSD was running out of space so I had to reinstall Steam on a different one. I didn't reinstall DBD, as my games were installed in a different drive, I only reinstalled Steam, and set the game path to what it previously was.


And now I'm missing several DLCs, and the associated characters -9 in total- are greyed out. Some I had skins on, so they are shown in the store with the skins I had on them. Except Sadako, the Onryo, I had every killer. My only missing survivour, Ash, I had prestiged so at least the perks are still available...

Some of them I bought with Auric Cells, other were gifts given last year, so finding every receipt has been impossible. But I streamed last month, and you can clearly see my unlocked killers and survs, in the VODs. I add both pictures from then and now, hoping it might be enough.

Here's a link to my stream VOD, time 03:04:22, you can see my killers were unlocked; https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1563758449

Link to my steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/kanalice/

The two pictures grabbed from my stream, where you can see my unlocked killers.

blight plague ghostie.png buba spirit gunslinger.png

A picture from my game now, with my suddenly now missing killers;

missing killers.png

And a funny one, if I try to buy again any of my missing killers... They come with the skins attached!

buy them with skins.png

I doubt the specs of my computer are gonna help in any shape or form, but here they are;


CPU Intel Core i7 @ 3.70GHz

RAM 16.0GB

Motherboard ROG STRIX Z370-G Gaming

GPU GeForce, GTX 1060 6GB


Thanks in advance for reading all this, and I'll be hoping it can be fixed...

Tagged: Pending

Comments