What is going on?!

In the past few days I've been getting afk killers that use bots to move around/swing. Today, I have had only ONE killer in 4-5 matches not be a bot.

What is going on? I'm wasting my addons and offerings for these games...

Comments

  • This is getting ABSURD. 1 killer in EIGHT matches. I'm so tilted right now, I can't have a single nice game.

  • Are they doing some sort of weird half-circle path as they walk? I had a match once where the Meyers was doing that and seemed to kind of randomly change direction until I did a couple of test approaches which seemed to proximity activate him. It didn’t last long in a chase before he kind of meandered off, presumably due to some other trigger. It was weird - not as precise as I would imagine a bot would be but not super random either. Looking back I still have no idea if it was a person.

  • At least you didn't have to play against a 4k-bot.

    I faced a hatchet throwing Pig that would teleport right onto you, spam hatchets and hook you all within 2 seconds. It wasn't a cheater but an actual bot.

    The person livestreamed the bot doing everything on its own and you could tell by the camera movement it wasn't a person playing/cheating.

    It was ridiculous.

  • Which pool are you playing in?

    Which platform, crossply on or off?

  • @burt0r said:

    Which pool are you playing in?

    Which platform, crossply on or off?

    PC, Europe, crossplay on.

    @MDRSan said:

    Are they doing some sort of weird half-circle path as they walk? I had a match once where the Meyers was doing that and seemed to kind of randomly change direction until I did a couple of test approaches which seemed to proximity activate him. It didn’t last long in a chase before he kind of meandered off, presumably due to some other trigger. It was weird - not as precise as I would imagine a bot would be but not super random either. Looking back I still have no idea if it was a person.

    Yeah, that's right.