How can we even report if...
We get an error message when uploading evidence saying "The upload took too long, connection was lost."... Seriously? No wonder cheaters are rampant, you can't even submit the evidence to report them.
We get an error message when uploading evidence saying "The upload took too long, connection was lost."... Seriously? No wonder cheaters are rampant, you can't even submit the evidence to report them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same exact thing was happening to me the other day. I had to substitute images for video evidence.
I have video evidence, you mean you had to submit pictures instead? How in the world would that do any good?
It was over the post game chat and not during the actual game. Pictures worked fine in that instance but video evidence was more convenient to attempt uploading at first. I know it was pointless but I wanted to see how everything worked.
I find that trying to upload the video file doesn't work. It's better to just upload it to youtube and post the youtube link in the comment.
I guess, is it really worth that much effort though...
Reporting cheaters is certainly not worth the effort. If you happen to streaming on say twitch it's a lot easier to highlight the game and send it in a report ticket. But for the average player it's certainly a lot of extra steps to go through.