So mori offerings are made even more pointless?

Seriously I hate how everything is going to bloodpoints, I get it trying to reduce the grind but WHAT ABOUT MORIS???

This whole change was so you could see moris more often and wouldn't need to use offerings but it hasnt done that.... you only mori if the very last player in downed, this often isnt the case as "a balance match is a 2k" which means they're dying on hook...

Another thing these change does is make any challenge that says "KILL BY YOUR OWN HAND" means you have to get a 4k, you cant use a mori offering, you cant use a perk to get moris.

What a joke, I was really hoping to see moris more often without needing to 4k. I'd honestly rather keep the old system so I can actually see them more often by my will and have 4moris in a single game which was a challenge in itself

Comments