Price inconsistency

why is it that all dlc, auric cells, etc. Are more expensive on my playstation that on my Xbox? Both same currency. Never seen this on any other game, call of duty for example has the same dlc price spread on all platforms

Comments

  • borna_lk said:
    why is it that all dlc, auric cells, etc. Are more expensive on my playstation that on my Xbox? Both same currency. Never seen this on any other game, call of duty for example has the same dlc price spread on all platforms
    Both sites says 7.99 for the dlc 
  • Iceman said:
    borna_lk said:
    why is it that all dlc, auric cells, etc. Are more expensive on my playstation that on my Xbox? Both same currency. Never seen this on any other game, call of duty for example has the same dlc price spread on all platforms
    Both sites says 7.99 for the dlc 
    Lmao no they aren’t, on the Canadian ps4 site it’s 10.99 a chapter and 6.99 for 500 auric cells. On the Canadian Microsoft store its 7.99 a chapter and 4.99 for 500 auric cells. I know this because I also have a ps4 and a Xbox one. Both are Canadian stores using the exact same currency yet one costs significantly more than the other
  • borna_lk said:
    Iceman said:
    borna_lk said:
    why is it that all dlc, auric cells, etc. Are more expensive on my playstation that on my Xbox? Both same currency. Never seen this on any other game, call of duty for example has the same dlc price spread on all platforms
    Both sites says 7.99 for the dlc 
    Lmao no they aren’t, on the Canadian ps4 site it’s 10.99 a chapter and 6.99 for 500 auric cells. On the Canadian Microsoft store its 7.99 a chapter and 4.99 for 500 auric cells. I know this because I also have a ps4 and a Xbox one. Both are Canadian stores using the exact same currency yet one costs significantly more than the other
    Oh I was looking at the U.S stores. 
  • I made sure to bring your feedback to the right person on our team.

  • not_Queen said:

    I made sure to bring your feedback to the right person on our team.

    Thank you, the pricing is very strange as I’ve never seen any other game do this for dlc that’s not on sale. Perhaps ps4 gets heavier discounts on dlc vs that of Xbox for call of duty for example, however the base price of dlc is the same across all platforms. I believe it should be the same on PlayStation as well