Edit: Changed Mind On My Problem With Unbreakable Basekit

https://twitter.com/deadbybhvr/status/1572964028674355205?s=46&t=oEgFuI5bzcPWz9Bv4y2TfA

While I’m happy that Nurses may not to have to slug as much. But I also feel that it hurts the other killers like Myers,Oni,Plague ects. I get that slugging is annoying and I get that completely it’s a pain for both sides.

Sometimes Slugging from my experience will work and not work. But again besides the point. I just feel this may be a little bit overpowered due to having also limited pick ups.

I may be overreacting as usually lol. Hopefully once the Ptb comes out, Unbreakable limited being basekit may not be bad. Also I hope Soul guard is looked at again because unlimited borrow time seems a bit too much after a survivor is picked up.

The reason I brought up Soul guard is because SWF squads are going to abuse it more then ever. I mean I get this changes are supposed to also help solo survivors. But again I feel that swf again should be limited in abusing those mechanics. Again I may be worrying too much. But I just don’t want to having to deal with something annoying as that.

Yes I also get that each side also abuses perks and whatnot. That part will probably won’t be changed but we will see I guess. I just feel that this needed to be look at more.

I apologies for sounding Killer sided as usual. I believe that if the killer works to build up pressure by slugging, they should be able to get their kills as all. I mean Killers pretty much have to work a lot to build up pressure anyway. Does that always work? No it doesn’t like I said. But again I may be overthinking .


Edited: Went back to read the developer’s notes again and I made a mistake while making my Unbreakable post. Yeah I did over react, I’m sorry about that. I have a bad habit of over reading things and whatnot. But yeah like I said before we see what the future update holds. Thank you all again reading this post and hope to see all of you in the fog. :)

Comments