am i the only one disappointed with the mid chapter patch ? (no main issues fix)
I mean, where are the priorities? soloq is so miserable and unplayable that many have stopped or are taking a break (me too), then the mid chapter patch comes without even fixing one of the huge problems, no, instead bhvr does something for Moris (visuals) and or Unbraekable basekit, if you get slugged it's not nice yes, but never one of the main problems! i mean it bhvr, have a bunch of you guys just play q solo for a few weeks and months, hours a day and tell me how much fun you had
DBD is no longer fun! swf is easy mode and as a killer you will of course meet a lot of people who play swf because understandably they don't want to be made through the bad matchmaking (mmr) with hundred hours of bots, all in all dbd currently feels like, "play swf or Die" really I'm very disappointed and if I didn't stream the game I'd be away from that point for a long time though, I'm one that has over 7k hours and has been playing dbd for almost 4 years but never really yet never has dbd been so much fun as it is now...
Comments
Slugging was an issue imo so I'm happy to see them try to address it. At least that.
But yeah it seems like 90% of the resources were spent on useless things that nobody asked for.
Even worse, half of the patch notes is just REMOVING content from the game for no good reason. Like, why remove Mori from Devour and Rancor, just why? Who asked for it? What does it solve? I don't think I've ever seen people complain about these perks, the appeal came from the Moris not because the perks were any good, these perks made the game feel different and special.
seems like most people are unhappy with it