Slugging changes likely won't be out for, what, 2-3 months?

Plenty of time to adapt!

Personally I think the changes are mostly great. The pick up time should probably be somewhere between 60-90 seconds, though.

Comments

  • Hopefully literally never, because the changes are literally gutting a strategy and killing interactivity for both sides.

  • It's always the same.

    People will never be able to actually wait for the PTB,test the changes and then give an opinion on it.

    I'm interested how these changes play out.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    It's always the same.

    People will never be able to actually wait for the PTB,test the changes and then give an opinion on it.

    I'm interested how these changes play out.

    Says the guy with a oni picture.

  • @SuzuKR said:

    Hopefully literally never, because the changes are literally gutting a strategy and killing interactivity for both sides.

    Killing interactivity lol. Leaving a survivor on the ground is peak interactivity.