Is anyone also having problems with ping after the recent update?

Now don't get me wrong, I have pretty bad internet so I know this isn't the games fault but I was curious if ppl have it occur more often after the update like I do. I see a lot of people who have red bars appear sometimes so I'm not the only one for sure

Comments

  • I see killer lag symbol almost every game. Sometimes some survivors too

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    I see killer lag symbol almost every game. Sometimes some survivors too

    That's what I'm talking about! Has it always secretly been like that or is it worse with the new update?

  • Actually yes. Every match someone has bad connection. Sometimes it's even me. But I don't think the problem is actually my internet connection.

  • same here yea. my ping before the update was pretty good. not to bad but not to good. but now my ping is pretty bad and i lag alot. to the point i stopped playing killer since it was bugging me.