[PS5] Survivor - Can't heal others after expending Common Medkit w/ Bandages, Butterfly Tape

  • EDIT I found the bug ๐Ÿ˜… Turns out my brain can't handle DBD and studying for a psychology major at the same time. I wasn't pressing the action button, so once my Medkit ran out, the button I use for items doesn't do anything ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜–

  • Deepest apologies, devs!
  • ---------------------------------------------------
  • - I equipped a Common (Brown) Medkit with the add-ons Bandages and Butterfly Tape.
  • - I was able to heal other survivors as long as I had a charge left in the Medkit
  • - After the Medkit charges ran out, if I wasn't already healing someone as it ran out, I could not heal others anymore, even if I dropped the Medkit.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played - Feng Min
  • Perks played - Technician, Spine Chill, Empathy, Plunderer's Instinct
  • Map - Leroy's, Yamaoka
  • Frequency of the issue - Twice - in two sessions (once each), September 19, 2022


Tagged: Pending

Comments