New killer idea
Heres my killer I didn't add any perks cause like don't wanna make em too op gave brief description of the killers power just a idea
Killer-DBD.pdfHeres my killer I didn't add any perks cause like don't wanna make em too op gave brief description of the killers power just a idea
Killer-DBD.pdf
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Power : the killers power is something like the blight but at the same time it's like the oni's he goes into a dark rage and so if a survivor pulls a pallet down while he's in his rage he gets pissed off and stomps the pallet but his gauge resets
I'm having trouble following exactly how this works? A pallet smashing killer could be fun but I'm not clear on the specifics.