Is there any exact numbers on the Rank penalty for being near a hook?

Is it on a timer? Does it only start tracking after a certain amount of time? Will I get penalized if a chase just happens to lead there? If I sit in one spot, is it more if I'm in their face vs. 10 meters away?

Comments

  • You can check wiki.

    Emblems are a new Ranking Mechanic that was implemented with Patch 1.9.4 into Dead by Daylight () . The Emblem System is a replacement for the Victory Cube for Killers and the old Bloodpoint-related Rank Mechanic for Survivors. A Player's Rank is now decided by their performance in a Trial and independent of the Bloodpoints they gained. Emblems replace the old Bloodpoint Category circles in the Ranking section of the Tally Screen. Successfully obtained Emblems come in four Qualities: Bronze, Sil

    Chaser emblem. All penalties are in the end of list.