Map offerings

Please get rid of map offerings .I’ll take extra long killer wait times to avoid them!

Comments

  • How will I do my tome challenges that require I jump 3 times from a big height?


    Tbh, I think I see more killers play map offerings than survivors at my level.

  • I agree, map offerings just exacerbate problems in specific maps by allowing players who want to abuse them to force the match into those areas. The downside far outweighs whatever minor benefit map offerings might have (which honestly I can't really think of any.)

  • Oddly enough, with the creation of the new Sacrificial Ward offering, DbD has gained the authority to ignore all complaints about the map's offerings.


    "Use Sacrificial Ward."


    But even stranger than that, this Sacrificial Ward offering was designed so that if the same four map offerings were used, they could not be disabled. for SWF lol

  • @fake said:

    Oddly enough, with the creation of the new Sacrificial Ward offering, DbD has gained the authority to ignore all complaints about the map's offerings.

    "Use Sacrificial Ward."

    But even stranger than that, this Sacrificial Ward offering was designed so that if the same four map offerings were used, they could not be disabled. for SWF lol

    So survivors don’t want me to use all the flan I have saved or streamers?fine I guess I have to do without puddings too just so I can stop from getting bullied on a map of their choosing.

  • @JustAnotherNewbie said:

    How will I do my tome challenges that require I jump 3 times from a big height?

    Tbh, I think I see more killers play map offerings than survivors at my level.

    I never bring map offerings only bp stuff.

  • @JustAnotherNewbie said:

    How will I do my tome challenges that require I jump 3 times from a big height?

    Tbh, I think I see more killers play map offerings than survivors at my level.

    That challenge should be changed to trigger off any height that triggers balanced landing. That challenge being outright impossible on some maps is just dumb

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3196206#Comment_3196206

    That challenge should be changed to trigger off any height that triggers balanced landing. That challenge being outright impossible on some maps is just dumb

    Yeah but Balanced Landing doesn't trigger in all maps. Some maps just don't have high places.

  • I apologize if my English was translated in a misleading way. I meant it as a bit of sarcasm.

    Actually the map offerings are in a delicate position, one of the random elements in DbD matching, but being able to determine them is an interesting element.

    However, the problem is not the map offerings, but the imbalance of the map itself. I think I should propose a reworking of the map, not the offering, what do you think?