could you be banned for using xim?
mnk (mouse and keyboard) support is not on consoles. I'm not sure why since there is cross play... but could you get banned for using xim? xim basically makes it so you can play mnk on console. it is technically 3rd party software so im curious if you could be banned for it
Comments
i would hope not. but I wouldn't be surprised if it was. you should tag a mod they might know more
@Mandy @Peanits
You can probably answer this one, I'm not sure myself nor have I seen it answered before so i dont wanna give the wrong info
If the 3rd party software modifies the game files, you might get banned.
Probably a case of "it isn't a bannable offense, but if you get banned by easy anti cheat or something, they can't unban you" type of thing, like how they treat icon toolbox. But better to just ask someone at BHVR for answers.
it doesnt modify the game files but it kinda acts as a controller even though it is a mouse and keyboard