hit prestige 31
the
the
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good luck getting prestige 100 on all the characters in the game.
On Deathslinger? You must really like him despite his brutal nerfs.
he's fun
What? Deathslinger rocks. Nice prestige, OP.
I definitely love certain killers ala Deathslinger but I’m currently leaning towards playing a bunch of different killers and dropping my bloodpoints earned in the trials into the killer used. I won’t be able to Prestige 100 one killer quickly but they’ll all kinda build together.
U choose Deathslinger ? oh this is nice :D
I got my Dredge to P23 im gonna going to try himto get P100 :)
My spirit at the moment is at Prestige 44. I'm not stopping until I reach prestige 100.