Weird neck line on survivors

I noticed while looking at survivor cosmetics that most survivors appear to have a strange dark line that separates the head and torso pieces. This has been apparent since the 6.0.2 update. Here are a few pictures of the most noticeable ones being Adam and Jake.

necklineadam.jpg necklinejake.jpg

It also is very apparent on Sheva as well

shevaneck.jpg

I circled Haddie's, Cheryl's, and Jeff's because they're a bit more subtle, but still noticeable.

cheryl.jpg necklinejeff.jpg haddieneckline.jpg

These necklines are noticeable in linked cosmetic sets and unlinked cosmetic sets. The line is still visible in both lobby and in trial. My game is fully up to date and my friends also see these dark neck lines as well. I play on PC Steam version.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • it is as if the color of the skin of the head does not match that of the torso, Jill also has that, in reality there are many more I think

  • @Mitsui said:

    it is as if the color of the skin of the head does not match that of the torso, Jill also has that, in reality there are many more I think

    Definitely many more. I checked all survivors and it's noticeable in all of them. Subtle, but still there sadly