scary,,,hatch,,,must,,waste,,time

I encounter more and more killers who kill 2 and leave the 3rd on the ground and go searching for the 4th, and if they cant find the last one, they try to get the 3rd surv to help them.

Why is the hatch so scary for some killers?

Why do they have to be like that?

Comments

  • @shiroo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3194369#Comment_3194369

    You can achieve the same result without making someone bleed out on the floor for 4 minutes. Hook the survivor, wait for unhook, get them both, or find them with BBQ.

    Lucky hatch spawns don't happen as often as you think.

    Imagine being so pressed over one kill in a non-ranked game.

    I understand playing for 4k, but using a lazy a.s strategy can't possibly be satisfying.

    You wouldn't think anyway. It's generally newer killers that do this, tryhards or players that go killer exclusively. Not that I begrudge anyone for doing it, they might have a challenge or want the points or just feel like it. I generally don't care if the last survivor gets hatch but if they've been teabagging at every pallet or flashlight spamming all game I will slug the 3rd and scour the map to find them.

    I don't care if I have to check every locker on Mother's Dwelling.

    If it really bothers you start using Vigos or Annotated Blueprint. Tenacity and/or Unbreakable optional. Go down around where the hatch will spawn, but don't make it too obvious. A killer that's really thirsty for the 4k, that'll ruin their day.

  • It’s 4 mins.

    I realise the instant gratification of smart devices and internet has all but obliterated people’s ability to wait for more than a nanosecond. But seriously sheesh.

  • @shiroo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3194689#Comment_3194689

    Another brilliant post from you. You're one of the reason of what's wrong with DBD playerbase.

    And if you wanted points so badly, an average survivor game will give you double of what you can get as a killer at the moment.

    So...IM what's wrong with the game and not all the cheaters in it? Alright,let's put this in perspective. 4 minutes (could be less if I find the last survivor fast) vs being held hostage for HOURS by cheaters. Mhm,I'm the problem.

    Anyway,keep crying on the ground,I gotta find the other surv

1 2 ›