Wow, I need to have this in my huntress now !!
I wanted to use that perk on her too. Reloading so fast will save so much time in the long run.
welp... we got one killer who can make use out of the new iron maiden perk. prepare for upcomming nerfs!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow, I need to have this in my huntress now !!
Wow, I need to have this in my huntress now !!
Much faster reload time, saves an add-on slot for something else, and stops survivors from hiding in lockers when it's end game.
I wanted to use that perk on her too. Reloading so fast will save so much time in the long run.
welp... we got one killer who can make use out of the new iron maiden perk.
prepare for upcomming nerfs!