//
Honestly between this and Babish doing a Ramen episode recently I'm tempted to make some. ๐
Just now I had ramen for lunch.
I could eat it every day, but I can't because I'm worried about my health.
One of my absolute favourite things is hitting up a ramen restaurant. There's nothing quite as satisfying, especially on a cold day.
There's actually one opening up around the corner from me this winter, which I'm thrilled about, but my wallet is not.
Still can definitely get down with the instant stuff too, usually get the spicy stuff and jazz it up with some bok choy and an egg.
@dugman said:Honestly between this and Babish doing a Ramen episode recently I'm tempted to make some. ๐https://youtu.be/gCW1hVAebWU
@dugman said:
https://youtu.be/gCW1hVAebWU
Babish has some really good foods going on...
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly between this and Babish doing a Ramen episode recently I'm tempted to make some. ๐
https://youtu.be/gCW1hVAebWUJust now I had ramen for lunch.
I could eat it every day, but I can't because I'm worried about my health.
One of my absolute favourite things is hitting up a ramen restaurant. There's nothing quite as satisfying, especially on a cold day.
There's actually one opening up around the corner from me this winter, which I'm thrilled about, but my wallet is not.
Still can definitely get down with the instant stuff too, usually get the spicy stuff and jazz it up with some bok choy and an egg.
Babish has some really good foods going on...