really bhvr if you think it can not get worse, then you come around the corner

several times a lobby with a high ping where everyone has a high ping and accordingly the killer hits you from afar and many more fun factors, that's so nice that you took the ping out of the lobby so that you only notice your bad servers r not running, after this great idea, good things like MoM and Blast Mine changes was also great clap clap, I'm looking forward to more great ideas from you UwU

20220918023853_1.jpg

"we want to see the killer ping so you can see if the killer has a bad head" because dbd is the only game that rewards you for having a bad internet connection

bhvr also: Let's take out the ping display and put something like an ingame display in place that doesn't work, although many killers have a high ping and it still doesn't show upg (except for bhvr, everything under 150ms is ok) yes, then I didn't say anything, then I'll explain a few things

thank you, thank you so much

Comments

  • Got a huge problem with them taking the server ping out of the game. Blight is the killer most affected by ping and if the server is 120 then each bump has recoil basically.

  • They removed the lobby ping for the servers?? Sigh. I know you can see if a teammate has a high ping, but i didn’t even notice the lobby’s was gone.

  • I'm assuming that hiding the lobby ping is a bug. I've seen it pop up for a split second once or twice.

  • i still hate the ping bar in game, its so useless and distracting at a time, i liked the one in the pre lobby it was just fine, nobody asked for this change