Question about old shrine "purchases" post-6.1.0

So how did BHVR translate previous purchases on the shrine?

I purchased a lot of perks to unlock availability to all survivors or killers. Are those still available? Or did those purchases get converted into something else?

Comments

  • @Splinterverse said:

    So how did BHVR translate previous purchases on the shrine?

    I purchased a lot of perks to unlock availability to all survivors or killers. Are those still available? Or did those purchases get converted into something else?

    Those perks are unlocked at tier 1 on all characters, and can be leveled up through the bloodweb as always.

    You can also now buy perks multiple times in the shrine to make them tier 2 or 3 on all characters automatically

  • If you had a teachable prior to 6.1.0, then all your characters will now have that perk at Level 1

  • I think part of the confusion with this is that a lot of those perks I unlocked through teachables still show a locked symbol when I go to the character's bloodweb. Perhaps future patches can correct this.