Silent Boons

occasionally boons get placed and no sound is played (the loud thunder noise doesnt happen, the humming of the boon does)

idk how much it happens, but a lot of the time when i find a boon no sound has played

im on steam, players with these silent boons are both on and off platform

to reproduce play killer against survivors with boons

i dont know how i would do a video clip of this

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • still the case, it's been a massive pain especially now, haven't played a killer match without a boon being placed for over a month now and the ones where i finally think ive been freed from that curse i find one in some genless corner that i chased the survivor to

  • Wow I wondered if I was just stupid whenever this happened, good to know this is a legit issue and not just a me thing!

    Happens to me too, on Switch. Both Handheld and not. Happened to me way more frequently in the past than now, but still an issue

    Everytime this happened, I can say with confidence that the match would have went by differently if I would have known that a boon exists. This honestly is a very serious issue I feel

  • This is still a thing in the current update,I'm bumping this report hoping it gets aknowledged.

  • Can confirm this as well. This was fixed once a while ago but now it's back to not working again sometimes.