Any good full-obsession build ?

Title.

I've been messing around with Play With Your Food lately because I think it's fun to zoom around, and I was thinking it could be fun to use only perks that interact with the obsession.

I don't have all killers unlocked, so I don't know how many obsession perks there are and if they combo well.

Anyone has a good, possibly meme-y full-obsession perk build ?

Comments

  • Yeah, full obsession builds are fun. 🙂

    • Save the Best for Last (attack more quickly every time you hit a non-Obsession)
    • Dying Light (slower gen progress for every time you hook a non-Obsession)
    • Dark Devotion (become Undetectable and shift your terror radius every time you hit the Obsession)
    • and either
      • Play With Your Food (move more quickly every time the Obsession leaves chase); or
      • Rancor (see auras every time a generator is finished and the Obsession is Exposed and killable once all the gens are completed)

    Basically with the above loadout you chase and hook everybody who isn’t the Obsession and hit and run the Obsession or slug them for pressure when you find them. You lose a couple of stacks of Save the Best for Last when you hit the Obsession but you get the Dark Devotion effect to make up for it so it’s ok to pressure them with hit and run when you see them, just don’t make them you top priority to hook.