Prime gaming reward question
Hello !
I have a question about last prime reward, the code for 400k bloodpoints.
Are these codes stackable ?)
Let's say I have 2, or 3 - can I use more than one ?
Is it abuse or some kind of violation of the rules ??
Hello !
I have a question about last prime reward, the code for 400k bloodpoints.
Are these codes stackable ?)
Let's say I have 2, or 3 - can I use more than one ?
Is it abuse or some kind of violation of the rules ??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure it’s not against any rules (though it would be against forum rules to give away your code here or ask for someone’s code)
i have seen someone that stated the codes are stackable, so one account could use more than one code.