It looks like she moved to the side each time then ran back during the tentacle reload animation. I would suggest checking out with 2 survs in a custom to see if that is the case. (Surv 1 trying that out and Surv 2 being a "cameraman" from the side or directly ahead.)
Looks like you stepped to the side just enough for her to get by. I have tried doing pallets after a vault and if Wesker is still standing there I can not vault back over. Try tracking the survs movements but do not move your feet. Just pan the camera. That should help.
It looks like she moved to the side each time then ran back during the tentacle reload animation. I would suggest checking out with 2 survs in a custom to see if that is the case. (Surv 1 trying that out and Surv 2 being a "cameraman" from the side or directly ahead.)
Looks like you stepped to the side just enough for her to get by. I have tried doing pallets after a vault and if Wesker is still standing there I can not vault back over. Try tracking the survs movements but do not move your feet. Just pan the camera. That should help.
I wasnt stepping away from the pallet, i was just turning in her direction. And she clearly was going through my model
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It looks like she moved to the side each time then ran back during the tentacle reload animation. I would suggest checking out with 2 survs in a custom to see if that is the case. (Surv 1 trying that out and Surv 2 being a "cameraman" from the side or directly ahead.)
Looks like you stepped to the side just enough for her to get by. I have tried doing pallets after a vault and if Wesker is still standing there I can not vault back over. Try tracking the survs movements but do not move your feet. Just pan the camera. That should help.
I wasnt stepping away from the pallet, i was just turning in her direction. And she clearly was going through my model
So what?
…So it’s a bug that needs to be fixed? This isn’t supposed to be possible.