Lmao my Prime Gaming code already expired...
What is up with that nonsense? This seems to never work for me. I don't understand the logic...
What is up with that nonsense? This seems to never work for me. I don't understand the logic...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's a bug. If you tried to claim it for a couple of hours after they announced it, it gave you the Plague code again which had expired or been used. I loaded up the page on a different computer on a different browser and the code itself changed and I was able to claim it.
Hope that helps. If it's still not refreshing or not working, you should contact support.
Nevermind I needed to click on 3 times to show the current code...