After a 4-months break

Played some soloQ games as survivor today for the first time in 3-4 months and we almost finished all gens in one of the game before all of us were killed. That's crazy! It's 2022, come one, I thought solo survivors fixing gen was fixed already!! This game...

Survivors still op!

Comments

  • I tell you what, you missed out on the absolute insanity that was the 6.1.0 release. It was just an absolute slaughter house. All Survivors dead before a Gen even popped. The best you could hope to do was get like 2 gens done before everyone died.

    It was a great time.

  • They made the game more difficult for solo q before actually fixing solo q which I still find redundant. Survival rate is now at 39%. I too took a break and came back to only lose every single match in solo q. Then I went to play killer and lost maybe 1 or 2 in the past week. The game is currently balanced between killer and SWF right now.