Matchmaking incentives
Every time I play it’s always on the survivor end. And queue times for survivor have been so fast for me. I thought it was only gonna be for which side has the longer times?? Sorry I’m a bit confused here.
Every time I play it’s always on the survivor end. And queue times for survivor have been so fast for me. I thought it was only gonna be for which side has the longer times?? Sorry I’m a bit confused here.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's actually the opposite !
If one side has long queue times, it's most likely that the other side doesn't have enough players.
So if killer queues are long, it's that there aren't enough survivors out there. Therefore, the incentives go on survivor :)