Shoutout to Neil for composing the soundtrack, it's really a classic.
The soundtrack of our generation, truly
And circling back to the OP post, not going to lie as I was cleaning up post-storm aftermath this morning, I kinda thought about it and now want to get a Jenga set and see what my cats do with it (I can easily guess the likely outcome(s), but, at the same time...my cats are weird and full of surprises)...for science!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Welcome to the gamers club!
reading the title I thought you were talking about video games.
Look at that gamer game, what a gamer
They're being a bit hop-timistic with that play.
They also backseat game:
I caught Spot backsteat gaming one of my streamers when she was playing Stray... I'm a bad cat parent/moderator for not preventing this behavior 😥 lol
Shoutout to Neil for composing the soundtrack, it's really a classic.
Too cute
The soundtrack of our generation, truly
And circling back to the OP post, not going to lie as I was cleaning up post-storm aftermath this morning, I kinda thought about it and now want to get a Jenga set and see what my cats do with it (I can easily guess the likely outcome(s), but, at the same time...my cats are weird and full of surprises)...for science!