Game crashes for no reason resulting in 24 hour ban?
Has anyones game been crashing consistently since the 6.2.1 patch? mine has and ive sent in over 5 crash reports since then and now im banned for 24 hours. I am afraid to play the game anymore because I dont wanna get banned for a week or forbid even a month. Heres what happened every time ive crashed
-About to crawl into hatch in the dying state on midwich, instant crash
-Infected by nemesis on RPD while vaulting, game hangs then crashes half a minute later
-Thrown by wesker into a T-Wall on cowshed, crashed shortly after getting back up and sprinting while being Carlos Oliviera
-Generator completes on Ormond, not chasing any survivors. instant crash while playing nemesis, 4 generators left
-Hooked by trickster on Azarovs Resting Place into second hook state, crashed after the first skill check
Now im banned for 24 hours and there is no way to appeal because god forbid you genuinely have internet problems or cant play the game without crashing once a day. I dont know what to do besdies re-installing the game. Any helpful tips or ideas?
Comments
I have crashed out only a few times, but they only go up by 5 minutes increments every few crashes, something must be really wrong on your end to crash that many times to get a 24 hour ban. The best thing I can recommend is verify your game files to make sure nothing is corrupt. Re-install too if you wanna feel safe.