Looking for friends to play with (Crossplay)

Hi I am looking for chill people to play with on a regular basis.

I would also like to do custom games since I sometimes play as Killer too and want to practice more.

just don’t be toxic please :)

Comments

  • wanna be friends if this is still available if your insterested could i join you im prestige level 17 im a meg main also ghost face and my user is boonlovie im on nintendo switch add me or i could add you just let me know what is your user i look forward on possibly meeting you have a great day or night

  • and playing matches with you

  • down, i have pc and switch

  • Hey! I'm part of a Discord community which is looking to build our DbD side :)

    If you're interested to learn more, message me at Mototo#7206 and tell me you found me from here!

  • @Amas said:

    Hi I am looking for chill people to play with on a regular basis.

    I would also like to do custom games since I sometimes play as Killer too and want to practice more.

    just don’t be toxic please :)

    @killerkiwi_08 said:

    wanna be friends if this is still available if your insterested could i join you im prestige level 17 im a meg main also ghost face and my user is boonlovie im on nintendo switch add me or i could add you just let me know what is your user i look forward on possibly meeting you have a great day or night

    Hi I saw this so late if you are still interested you can add me name is Emadahie :)

  • @demnb said:

    down, i have pc and switch

    Hi sorry saw this so late name is Emadahie you can add me :)

  • im up for it still

    srry i took long to reply

  • ok ill add you when im avalible my user will be boonlovie im a meg main level 20 hope to play with u soon