Mettle of Man?
I guess I missed something.
Last I knew MOM was buffed for only 2 protection hits needed but was bugged (in a way that hurt the survivor, not killer) . So today I try to use it (which i barley ever do) and it's back to 3 hits needed? smh
Comments
It got reverted back to how it was before.
The “buff” was that it was 2 hits but you’d lose the protection just like any other endurance effect which sucked.
Oh was this because of PTB OTR plays with MOM and DH etc etc?
Most people actually prefer it having a requirement of 3 protection hits but with the 'endurance' effect being unique and not really an endurance effect at all.
Even at only two protection hits, the usual restrictions of losing MoM if you ever did anything actually useful made it terrible.
Kinda, since they nerfed endurance not to stack (by being unusable in deep wound) and to be lost when performing conspicuous actions, they reworked MoM shortly after to follow these rules as well, and reduced the requirement to 2 hits to make up for it.
Almost nobody liked that so it got changed back with the Wesker release and now MoM specifically is allowed to stack with endurance and you can keep it while progressing the game like you could before.