When can I have killers incentives?
At what time do you have the killer incentives? I'd play as killer with incentives on by their side. xD
At what time do you have the killer incentives? I'd play as killer with incentives on by their side. xD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It depends on how many players are playing killer/survivor kn your mmr range - so no one can really tell you.
i have seen killer BP incentives for me - but usually only for a short while and then back to survivor 100%
Thanks! Once upon a time I saw killer incentives and I played as killer, than back to survivor any time. I think the most of us play as killer very often. ๐