[Bug]: PC - Addon "BFFS" isn't update into italian language -

Description: When I select the "Best Friends" Legion's Addon, this text appears to be out of date into italian language (Screenshot 1). If I change the language to English I have these texts in more detail (Screenshot 2)

Step by Step:

1)I launch the game

2) I''m awating which my character is loading into the main menu

3) I click on the "Play as killer" button on the main menu

4) I select this following killer: The Legion

5) Place the mouse over the following "Best friends" Addons

6) The tooltip appears that contains an old text instead of being updated to v. 6.2.2 (Screenshot 1)

7) If I select the English language in the options and restart the client,

8) You can see how the tooltip of the "Best friends" addon is updated (Screenshot 2)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played: The Legion
  • Addon played: BFFS
  • Frequency of the issue: Always
  • Version game: v. 6.2.2
  • Language: italian

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

Image 1 =>

Migliori_Amici_Legion_ITA.jpg

Image 2 =>

BFFS_ENG.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments