THE NEW KILLER TOO OP
kidding but now that I have your attention can someone please explain why the borrowed time changes were needed the ybuffed it alot for people who can loop the killer forever like me.
kidding but now that I have your attention can someone please explain why the borrowed time changes were needed the ybuffed it alot for people who can loop the killer forever like me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So now when the gates are opened or when the killer chase a survivor they won't fall, maybe for the ""beta testers"" felt unfair. Since you know, they play once a month and their feedback is so valuable and the PTB feedback is worthless
That this is the only thread asking for a nerf. Well this one (which has it only in the title) and a bait thread on the killer forum.
Anyway, BT is meta again.
Pretty good job.
I don't know either.
I felt Borrowed Time was fine before.
They nerf Freddy and buff one of the best (not OP) survivor perks while releasing Legion, my mind keeps getting blown
Hey i also proposed a nerf!
Sadface that it went away into nothingness