PC - Botox Face Bug
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match
Step 3 : Game starts, Sees that face
Step 4: Camera rotates around to normal view(like it does when the game just starts)
Step 5 : Face fixes/goes back to normal in game after around 5-10 seconds(by the time I make to a gen), Sometimes persists even on a gen.
Step 6: Bugged face reappears in post game lobby
- Character played : Jill Valentine
- Perks played : Windows of Opportunity, Prove thyself, Sprint Burst, Resurgence
- Map : Eyrie of Crows, Gideon Meat Plant + more
- Frequency of the issue: Every game?
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged:
Pending


Comments
My face when I realize I didnt finish a tome challenge
same happens with other survivor's like Haddie or Kate lol
This bug is happening with almost all survivors, I have currently tested it only with female survivors although for now it has only happened to me with low graphics settings, in ultra I think it does not happen or is uncommon
This is plastic surgery gone wrong
Dunno what you all talk about, looks fine to me! #everyoneisbeautiful (btw happens with pretty much all charas as previews comments say, it's very funny tho)
Same problem here with the S.T.A.R.S. Uniform
Hi friend, me too
So i guess its a permanent fixture then huh? 🤣 most forums would at least get a mod reply 😆
chernobyl yun
Bump
As a Jeff main I can definitely confirm that Jeff doesn't have an upturned pointy nose.
I hope they fix this, literally the whole match was like this