Can we fix PC/Console Boil Over?
It's pretty ridiculous that on console when I play killer. Boil Over is a minor inconvenience to me when another console user is running it. It almost never comes into play.
When a PC survivor is using it? It's literally TWICE as good a perk in that case. It messed with the movement SO MUCH more frequently than the console users. IDK how but this needs some type of fix. It might as well be two entirely different perks.
Comments
How is it better on PC users than on console? Literally the same button inputs spacebar vs r1/rb
Pc players can lot more easily hit the great skill checks maybe that's it affecting it. I think every skill check should be bigger on console or they should be smaller on pc. But anyway boil over does nothing agains't pc killers but is problem for console killers you get stuck in doorways. So I think boil over effect sould just affect on the wiggle bar going faster and not cause more struggle effects or they should be reduced on console.
Play killer on console against PC survivors with it and find out.
That's the thing I don't think it's the skillchecks. The wiggle skillchecks are also VERY easy on on console because you don't need to worry about negative aspects like failed regression. I land 90% of them.
There is something about it that makes you so much more likely to get stuck on doorways and obstacles.
It makes no sense. When a console guy has it it feels the same as it always did. When a PC user has it it's like the killer is drunk and on crack. Somehow they;'re able to get way more out of it.