Any news on Mid-Chapter patch?
I think Mid-Chapter patches are honestly more exciting than chapters.
Really looking forward to the changes, hopefully it’s juicy.
Anybody got an estimate of when we would hear something about it?
I think Mid-Chapter patches are honestly more exciting than chapters.
Really looking forward to the changes, hopefully it’s juicy.
Anybody got an estimate of when we would hear something about it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The PTB for it should be sometime this month right?
Wesker came out at the end of August and the Midchapter should be slated for release in October (Probably with a halloween event or something) so, I imagine we'll be getting news very soon
Next week. It will be 3 weeks since the chapter launch next week which means there could be a ptb, lasting 3 weeks so the mid chapter releases 6 weeks after chapter launch like usual.
The basekit mori thing will probably be on it and maybe the Twins changes.
I think will be postponed to September 27, for release will be on October 18, new tome, 19 and Halloween event starts on october 20t
Most likely Next weak whit the Mori changes and hopefully some Twins and Onryo changes maybe a rework 4 them ?
The only reliable guess is a surprise - yet inevitable - Pig nerf.